Top deals on eco-friendly products for crafting, baking, and more. Updates occuring all day long.
I do love to shop local, but sometimes as a crafter and baker, I can’t always find what I need. Amazon to the rescue! I try to look for more environmental friendly products on Amazon, and I’m glad to be able to share some of these here. Amazon Prime Day offers will be happening all day July 11-12, and I’ve curated some of the more mindful best bets for you. Come back often, as I will be updating this post all day long.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Should you choose to purchase through them, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Here are some great finds for all your crafting needs:
- Amazon’s #1 most popular NOANTA macrame cord is on sale for 40% off(!) right now. Natural cotton and a huge range of colours, you can’t go wrong. Macrame is having a huge resurgance right now, and I’m just loving it.
- Not on sale (yet), but I’m also keeping my eye on this recycled cotton cord. This OEKO-TEX Standard 100 macrame cord is 4mm cotton made of 100% recycled textiles.
- Clover brand knitting needlesare on sale during Prime Day, 20% off, I love the Takumi bamboo – they have the perfect amount of grip and slide.
- I’m keeping my fingers tightly crossed for one of these Natural Earth Paints Natural Earth Watercolour Kits to hit the prime sales. Their whole line of products, from childrens paints, to fine art sets, and even face painting supplies are just awesome.
- I’m so excited for this MASSIVE natural stone beading kit. It contains 500 pieces, and so many colour varioations.
I’m slowly working towards shifting my kitchen away from single use items, and towards more sustainable, non-toxic tools, accessories and gadgets. Here are a few of my favourites:
- These are my favourite re-useable silicone piping bags. Easy to wash up, nice to handle for technical piping, and they come in a variety of sizes.
- While we are thinking about icing, I’ve just discovered the power of a hand blender to achieve deeper, more uniform colours. This deal on the Mueller Ultrastickhttps://amzn.to/3XNCb16 is beyond amazing, with over 46,000 reviews giving it nearly 5 stars. You can’t go wrong.
- If, like mine, your grocery store has eliminated plastic bags, these gorgeous re-useable shopping bags will come in handy. I love to use these instead of gift wrap or gift bags.
- I was very happy to replace my old, flaking plastic bowls with this set of stainless steel nesting bowls. I love the imbedded grater options in the largest lid.
Other fun ideas
Beyond crafting and baking, here are a few other amazing deals happening this Prime Day 2023:
- Yeti, with offices here in Vancouver, makes amazing products. Keep you eye out for deals on this roadie cooler, perfect for summer road trips.
- This KEEP non-slip large yoga mat is made from Elastollan TPU, a polymer that is elastic, durable, biodegradable and recyclable – making it the smarter choice for your next yoga mat.
Keep coming back, updates will be occuring all day long. Happy shopping!